They posted a job ad on Craigslist for Alexandra VA .Called to verify which locations.

I talked to a lady named Yasmin (Bragg St location) I explained to her I had no experience in hotels. She gave me her number anyway. Called me the next day and wanted to interview me . Used the ONLY GAS we had to go there!

Got there for the *** to look at my resume and say I need experience ! Then said she will call me if she have anything else . DON I NEED HOTEL EXPERIENCE FOR THAT TOO ? !

! ! ! !

! AND HAD THE NERVE TO GIVE ME AN APPLICATION . I RIPPED IT UP AND THREW IT ON THE GROUND ! SHE WASTED MY TIME ...

GAS ... AND WE TOOK A LOT FOR US TO GO THERE ! I'm not mad at not getting the job . That's perfectly fine .

And I'm not even mad at the fact that I don't have hotel experience but why would you call someone the next day when you know they are not qualified ? ! ! !

She kept reiterating that and slipped up and said that they do training . Then told me I needed customer service experience . I SAID I HAVE THAT . Then she said but it's a face paced environment .

I SAID I WORKED IN RETAIL . I CAN WORK IN FACED PACED ENVIRONMENTS . When she ran out excuses then it was HOTEL AND RETAIL ARE TITANIUM DIFFERENT AND THAT I NEEDED EXPERIENCE ! Truly the worst interview experience I have ever had !

! ! DO NOT APPLY FOR THE DAYS INN ON BRAGG STREET, ALEXANDRA VIRGINIA AS LONG AS YASMIN IS GENERAL MANAGER THERE !

!!

Review about: Days Inn Manager.

Preferred solution: That I can be given a job because it appears to me that I was qualified and there might have been some type of bias present with her decision .

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

I would be angry too...why did she talk out both sides of her mouth like that? Maybe she did not like something about your appearance??? Idk..

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #865073

Omg!Auto correct jacked this review up!

Lol.

Sorry to everyone that may read this.Im so mad that I didn't proof read.