A group of us, 8 rooms minimum, for weekend of June 22nd, 2012, stayed in DAYS INN in Leesburg, Florida.Address is 1115 W North Blvd S.

This place was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in ever. We have stayed at DAYS INN before and could not believe this hotel had the audacity to bear a DAYS INN sign. We made reservations a month in advance and had people coming from as far as Indiana for a wedding for my niece, who lived one street over from the hotel. When I arrived at 330 p.m., I was told they only had one downstairs room.

We had called 3 times in advance and begged them for a downstairs room as I cannot walk stairs and my 72 yr old and 73 yr old parents also cannot walk stairs. They assured us there would be no problem. When I got to the room, there was no a/c. So reluctantly, they moved me to another room.

Out of all 8 rooms, we had a total of 8 towels between us. Not one room had more than 1/2 of a roll of toilet paper. My room had 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper, mold in the bathroom, outlet in bathroom broke, one towel and all 8 rooms had horizontal lines running through the tv's. The lady at the desk and I am assuming it was her son, were by far the rudist people in Hospitatility I have ever met, and I've been to Jamaica and Dominic Republic.

I did not even stay the second night and I had already paid for the night. Two other travelers with us decided to not even register or stay the night because the conditions were so poor. I have traveled all over the United States and several other countries. DAYS INN hotels have always been fine.

This hotel should NOT fly your name. The pool opened for about two hours, and then all were thrown out. I would just bet they have illegaal cable the way it was acting. An elevator would be nice, even a blowdryer, but isn't toilet paper and towels and a/c a necessity?

I have owned a business for 25 years and if I operated even remotely like this, I would have lost my business years ago. As my niece lives there, I will tell everyone I know to not stay there. My name is Kathy A Ramech and my email is ramchek2@aol.com.

Please feel free to email me at any time.

Shame on you DAYS INN!!!!!!

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments