1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

There are very few parking spaces for the amount of rooms at this hotel and I got the last one.I dared not leave in case I would lose it.

When I tried opening my door, the card key didn't seem to work. The man at the desk came up to my room and told me that you had to hold the handle in an upright position to open the door. Wonderful. In the room, most of the lights did not work.

One by the desk had a cord unplugged and I had to crawl on my knees to plug it in. The wi-fi was difficult to sgn in to. However...this wasn't the worst part. When I noticed a foreign charge on my credit card, along with a foreign transaction fee, a few days later, I contacted my credit card company and informed them it wasn't mine.

They did not pay. I received an email from someone from Greece stating it was the hotel's charge and they were merely collecting for them. I still refused to pay because of the foreign transaction fee. I contacted Wyndham Hotels and they were of no help.

The bank concluded it was the hotel's fee and I had to pay.As a result, I am staying away from ANY Wyndham property!

Delete review

This reviewer shared experience about "besides broken door knob, little parking, lights not working, the worst was paying a foreign transaction fee." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $135. The author is overall dissatisfied with Days Inn. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Days Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Days Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

countrynewsman
Temple, Texas, United States #1196706

As of August 2016, Days Inn has not contacted me and clearly is not interested. Stay away from this horrible property!

jrwkilleen

The issue has not been resolved. Clearly, Days Inn couldn't care less.