We checked into our room at Days Inn in Holland, MI (717 Hastings St) on July 2nd.It was raining so we didn't bring our luggage in right away.

My husband turned the TV on prior to us leaving to get a *** to eat. Upon our return, we walked into room to find the TV off and the curtains drawn. SOMEONE HAD BEEN IN OUR ROOM WHILE WE WERE GONE!!!!!! I contacted the front desk who blamed housekeeping.

Fortunately we had not carried any luggage in. The room was old but seemed to be fairly clean. But as time went on, we found many other issues. The microwave didn't work, the room smelled of smoke, the corridors and stairways were filthy, the ice maker wasn't working, the clock on the nitestand wasn't even set - it was flashing.

The door on the TV hutch wouldn't stay open so I wedged paper under the hinge so we wouldn't keep hitting it, the lamp by the couch was burned out, and the outdoor landscaping was horrific. There was dog *** all over what little grass ( now grown to weeds) there was, and trash laying around. We felt very uncomfortable all nite to where we slept in our clothes and left without showering at daybreak. Our experience was horrible.

I would not recommend anybody stay at this hotel! I just feel fortunate that we hadn't had any of our belongings stollen during our overnite stay - which was too long for us as it was!!! HORRIBLE!!!!

And, to make matters worse, we paid $103.92 for that horrible night!!!NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments