Days Inn - Worse Hotel Ever

This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would of left.

No more Wyndham hotels for us.Do you not check them? When we walked in the elevator was broken, someone said its been broken forever. I tried to use the business center but the computer had no mouse or printer. Going up the stairs the light was ripped off the wall.

So was the heater. When we got to the room, there was no coffee. We were told they were out. The room had wires coming out of the wall over the bed.

The bathroom was left a mess. Used towels and only a used bath towel and unused hand towel. No toilet paper, and the sink and tub were both dirty. I understand Days Inn is not a Cambria, but I was looking for a cheaper Hotel until my apartment was ready.

Obviously never again will I use a Wyndham property.If you look at the reviews this problem should of been corrected long ago.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Facilities and Services

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hotel Room Conditions
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #549871 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Days Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.