Plymouth, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved
1.3
Facilities and Services

This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would of left.

No more Wyndham hotels for us.Do you not check them? When we walked in the elevator was broken, someone said its been broken forever. I tried to use the business center but the computer had no mouse or printer. Going up the stairs the light was ripped off the wall.

So was the heater. When we got to the room, there was no coffee. We were told they were out. The room had wires coming out of the wall over the bed.

The bathroom was left a mess. Used towels and only a used bath towel and unused hand towel. No toilet paper, and the sink and tub were both dirty. I understand Days Inn is not a Cambria, but I was looking for a cheaper Hotel until my apartment was ready.

Obviously never again will I use a Wyndham property.If you look at the reviews this problem should of been corrected long ago.

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion