This company would rather you stay inn a cold room with no heat or give you your money back .Those were my options when I called the front.

Then the lafy hung up on me. So I went to the front desk then the hotel threatened to call the police on me because I had complained . Not to mention I had to move my belongings in 18 degree weather. WARNING!

NEVER STAY HERE!The girl at the front desk is very rude and very hateful when ask to speak to a manager she told me no.I've never been treated like this before.

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #816716

I am sure that you went to the front desk with all kinds of attitude. If she threatened to call the cops on you, most likely you deserved it!

Usually, the people from South Asia will not want to have the police at their place, so if you have no issues personally, you can tell them to go ahead and call.They might be able to get you a refund.

Also, the credit card company will help as long as you do not stay. You stay, you pay.

If you show up for the reservation and the room is not acceptable, the credit card company should reverse the charges.If it is a debit card, not sure what will happen.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #753877

Days Inn where dolt?.....an address would have been nice.....by the way .....nothing kept you from leaving and canceling the charges via your credit card company.....think!

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #749212

All Days Inns are not as bad as this one.Which location are you complaining about?

You need to contact Days Inn corporate---they have a website---and tell them.They need to know about this location.