Odessa, Texas

Checked into Day Inn in Odessa Tx on 6/23 @ 10:30 p:m after a 9 hr drive $130 a night X 2.My self, daughter and two babies 10 months & 2 years old, there was No other available hotels.

Related: Seeing a filthy Days Inn in Marion IL

Mold in wall A/C & behind toilet, Tee shirt wrapped around smoke alarm, pills & bottle caps under bed,Broken tile in bathroom exposed live wires from wall outlet, my husband & sons room was worse. Corp told us as of 6/20 they canceled that location contract but didn't take signs down.

Our receipt says Days Inn.Sorry but we can't help

Review about: Dirty Rooms.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Days Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $260
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "Motel 6 2113 sapp bros. Drive percial, la 51648. We called made reservations to come and stay. They gave us a quote of 350 a week. When we got here..." Read more Days Inn - West Clive/Des Moines, IA Days Inn "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more