Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Honestly by far one of the worst experiences I've ever had staying in a hotel from beginning to end the experience was beyond terrible.Upon entering my room the sink was clogged and I had to unplug it myself.

The bedside lamp did not work. The air conditioner slash heater works at such a slow rate that you have to give it 15 to 20 minutes for it to even reach the setting you have requested. Then as I prepared to take a shower before bed I come to find that there is no hot water. And when I say no hot water I mean none .

Not even from the sink. Something seriously needs to be done about this establishment. It is a disgrace to the Days Inn Corporation as well as hotels anywhere. I will not ever be staying in a Days Inn again due to this experience.

I truly hope something is done or at least the manager of this place be contacted and seriously bitched out. I usually don't complain about much but there are certain things that should just be give ins. Such as hot running water as well as working equipment in the rooms.

I was so irritated amd discusted with the quality of my room that I could not get a good nights rest and beling that that was the whole purpose of me reenting the room.I feel like i was robbed!

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

the sink was clogged because it had to be unplugged

"......Not even from the sink"

yeah the hot water all comes from the same place! or did u think there was a diff heater for ea faucet?