1.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Honestly by far one of the worst experiences I've ever had staying in a hotel from beginning to end the experience was beyond terrible.Upon entering my room the sink was clogged and I had to unplug it myself.

The bedside lamp did not work. The air conditioner slash heater works at such a slow rate that you have to give it 15 to 20 minutes for it to even reach the setting you have requested. Then as I prepared to take a shower before bed I come to find that there is no hot water. And when I say no hot water I mean none .

Not even from the sink. Something seriously needs to be done about this establishment. It is a disgrace to the Days Inn Corporation as well as hotels anywhere. I will not ever be staying in a Days Inn again due to this experience.

I truly hope something is done or at least the manager of this place be contacted and seriously bitched out. I usually don't complain about much but there are certain things that should just be give ins. Such as hot running water as well as working equipment in the rooms.

I was so irritated amd discusted with the quality of my room that I could not get a good nights rest and beling that that was the whole purpose of me reenting the room.I feel like i was robbed!

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

the sink was clogged because it had to be unplugged

"......Not even from the sink"

yeah the hot water all comes from the same place! or did u think there was a diff heater for ea faucet?