2.3
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Oct 30

Two weeks ago they offered me the difference between the 2 invoice prices. I agreed but still haven't received the check.

Original review posted by user Sep 22

When we got into our room we found used towels, the guy looked at me like I was crazy until I showed him, No toilet paper. When I asked for towels I was told they were not ready yet, this was 4pm. There were stains all over the bedspreads and burn holes in the other sheets. The rug was so dirty that we had to wear shoes all the time because our feet got black. I booked months in advance for 5 days at 79.99 and 139.00 for saturday. I added another day about week before our trip. Saturday changed to 209.00

After I complained to the parent company Wyndham about the room and charges.,

This is what Days Inn Tonawanda sent me. Hello

you stay in daysinn 6 days.you was so happy here. now you complaint about poor houskeeping.there is nothing wrong with the room, we will not do any refund sorry .

So far I have heard nothing from either Wyndham or the Days Inn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Days Inn Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Not having any toilet paper when we got there at 4pm, Towel hanging up where dirty took to front desk, Rug was so dirty our feet turned black, Stains on bedspreads, Burn holes in the heavy blankets.

Comments