Sir, Re: Our experience at Days Inn, Winona was bad.The Days Inn at Winona is a dark , dingy place , with a very unhelpful reception, who took 15 minutes before checking our reservation and putting the transaction through even though we were the only customers waiting.

In addition, there were two girls who were doing handsprings and aerobics in the Reception area with accompanying noise. When our transaction was put through, there was no bell boy to take my luggage to my room even though I am 84 years old . To my dismay, the room given to me Room 107 was next to the common restroom. The room itself was dark and dingy, the light refusing to come on.

There was a unpleasant odour in the room becase it had not been properly aired out or from the common restroom next door. Of the bed itself , the less said the better....e were no fresh sheets and the bed was covered with a thick counterpane ( pulled over the pillows, probably since the bewd had not been made that day ). The bed atherlso stank and we were not sure what use had been made of it or what infections we may catch from sleeping on it . We checked out alterantive accomodation and found a very good suite in the Riverfront Conference Center for a very small increase in cost !

Adding insult to injury, the Trip Advisor website listed Days Inn at a cost of $ 55.00 only We went right back to Days Inn , cancelled the reservation and moved out . The front desk , helpful as ever, did not even ask us the reason for our action.

Please cancel this charge.Sincerely R.S.Rajan

Review about: Days Inn Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Girard, Kansas, United States #1349804

OMG. Days Inn's do not have bell boys. They are a step above a Motel 6 barely.