1.5
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Jul 09

I received an email back from Days Inn - clearly the only thing they can tell me is that I said the TVs were fine, so according to them - it was a success! Yes, their room was so worth spending that much time getting the TVs fixed...The person who has emailed me can't even bother to type as a professional - using only lower case letters which really annoys me!

But, the kicker - they offered me 20% off of my room for the next trip - HA!

No thank you. They still can not tell me why the rooms on their website are only $179 compared to my $359.

Original review posted by user Jul 02

We arrived in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg a day early so we were trying to get a room on a Saturday night! Unfortunately, both areas were booked so we found a Days in on the outskirts of town with 1 room left.

By then we were tired and hungry so I took the $359 room:( Let me say that it was far not worth the price! It took us an hour and a half to get the TVs to work - my husband had to fix the constant running toilet, the bathroom door wouldn’t lock, the tub was filthy, and there was a random hole in the wall with a pipe sticking out. Sad part is, I would have not cared as much if the room was luxury- so NOT! I’ve emailed because I later looked online and a 4 bed room was only $179!

So they screwed me - there is no room that costs this much on their website! Never will I stay at a Days Inn/Wyndham again...

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Horable customer service, Nasty rooms and bathrooms, Not what promised.

• DaysInnAppleValley
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 02.

Comments