My husband was going to check himself in at a days inn in Hampton South Carolina hotel for a full week since works out of state in Construction.As soon as he walked in they told him to becareful and not dirty the floor and not to walk through the front door again since they were remodeling...
Mind you hes worked all day in the sun and to be told all this as youre walking in is fustrating. He ended up having to go to the next town and book a room after he told the lady not to be rude...
I called days inn customer service and was put on hold for more than 10 minutes and no answer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unreachable Customer Service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......"
- "Don't order from jjs house this company is a ripe off they will sale you items that don't fit. Plus they do a bad job of making the items you..."
- "We ordered the family meal of fish. My 4 year old son was enjoying his piece of fish and then he started choking. We took quick action and..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."