My husband was going to check himself in at a days inn in Hampton South Carolina hotel for a full week since works out of state in Construction.As soon as he walked in they told him to becareful and not dirty the floor and not to walk through the front door again since they were remodeling...
Mind you hes worked all day in the sun and to be told all this as youre walking in is fustrating. He ended up having to go to the next town and book a room after he told the lady not to be rude...
I called days inn customer service and was put on hold for more than 10 minutes and no answer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unreachable Customer Service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "We ordered the family meal of fish. My 4 year old son was enjoying his piece of fish and then he started choking. We took quick action and..."
- "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......"
- "Don't order from jjs house this company is a ripe off they will sale you items that don't fit. Plus they do a bad job of making the items you..."