I Stayed at a Days in in Owensboro ky The room was Filthy We sat in Dirty chairs untill morning and drove home sleepless
The Lady at the desk said she'd tell management but I've heard nothing from them in form of apologies .....This is a disgrace for Wyndham .....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Days Inn Owensboro
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Blood on sheets blood on sheets when we requested more roaches in microwave bed bugs sticky carpet moved twice because rooms were dirty. Didn't get a refund do not stay..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning. I rang the desk around 10 pm after..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "My sister sent us a box of their "premium" "gourmet" pears for xmas. The pears were simply oversized Bartletts that arrived bruised, blackened and scabrous. Then another box mysteriously arrive..."
- "After waiting for manager or someone to unlock cage to get software already paid for for 1 hour At SAMs club Tuscaloosa Al All the while my mother was waiting..."
- "Recently I got a black coat which is worth $110 from guess .. The cloth turned out to be the worst one I have ever seen.. It was for my..."