Mccomb, Mississippi
Featured 100% full Not resolved
Facilities and Services

Stayed at Days Inn of Mccomb Ms- all the locals laughed when told where we were staying!!!The place is outdated, nasty tubs/shower, spider webs in corners, dirty chairs and sinks.

Had to change rooms trying to get a signal for wifi but still didn't work, left a flat iron in room valued at 200.00 and maid stole it. It was returned by mgr after threatening to call cops and no apology offered just delivered to door. Tub was nasty and clogged. Told my son to take a shower in the other room we just left and mgr charged me for room for entire day but deactivated the keys therefore denying me access hince crooked, I told him I would not pay that and that he should have functioning rooms but if I was being charged I told my son to sleep there but room access was denied.

Threatened to call the cops on me when confronted about his attitude once I said call them so I can talk to them about this place he then recanted.

Worse place to stay.The only thing they have going for them is the full kitchen in which the food is good and staff is as well but as for the hotel I will sleep in my car first

This reviewer shared experience about "too many to list" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $219. The author is overall dissatisfied with Days Inn and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about days inn room from Days Inn was any part of this, horable customer service and nasty rooms and bathrooms , but reviewer liked food. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Days Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Days Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments