Mccomb, Mississippi
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Stayed at Days Inn of Mccomb Ms- all the locals laughed when told where we were staying!!!The place is outdated, nasty tubs/shower, spider webs in corners, dirty chairs and sinks.

Related: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Days Inn Room Review from Glendale, Arizona

Had to change rooms trying to get a signal for wifi but still didn't work, left a flat iron in room valued at 200.00 and maid stole it. It was returned by mgr after threatening to call cops and no apology offered just delivered to door. Tub was nasty and clogged. Told my son to take a shower in the other room we just left and mgr charged me for room for entire day but deactivated the keys therefore denying me access hince crooked, I told him I would not pay that and that he should have functioning rooms but if I was being charged I told my son to sleep there but room access was denied.

Threatened to call the cops on me when confronted about his attitude once I said call them so I can talk to them about this place he then recanted.

Worse place to stay.The only thing they have going for them is the full kitchen in which the food is good and staff is as well but as for the hotel I will sleep in my car first

Review about: Days Inn Mccomb Ms Hotel.

I liked: Food.

I didn't like: Any part of this, Whole experience was horrible, Horable customer service, Nasty rooms and bathrooms, Rude customer service mgr.

Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Days Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss too many to list / $219
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.