Days Inn - Nasty room, 0 wifi in rooms, crooked owner/mgr

49 of 204 Days Inn reviews

Stayed at Days Inn of Mccomb Ms- all the locals laughed when told where we were staying!!!The place is outdated, nasty tubs/shower, spider webs in corners, dirty chairs and sinks.

Had to change rooms trying to get a signal for wifi but still didn't work, left a flat iron in room valued at 200.00 and maid stole it. It was returned by mgr after threatening to call cops and no apology offered just delivered to door. Tub was nasty and clogged. Told my son to take a shower in the other room we just left and mgr charged me for room for entire day but deactivated the keys therefore denying me access hince crooked, I told him I would not pay that and that he should have functioning rooms but if I was being charged I told my son to sleep there but room access was denied.

Threatened to call the cops on me when confronted about his attitude once I said call them so I can talk to them about this place he then recanted.

Worse place to stay.The only thing they have going for them is the full kitchen in which the food is good and staff is as well but as for the hotel I will sleep in my car first

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Rude customer service mgr

Reason of review:
too many to list
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Days Inn Mccomb Ms Hotel
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #680534

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Days Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
49 of 204 Days Inn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Days Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Days Inn.
Filing a new complaint about
×