Northridge, California

DAYS INN FRESNO SOUTH 2640 South Second St, Jensen Ave at Freeway 99, Fresno, CA 93706 US I booked two rooms for August 25, 2012.The hotel information online was not accurate.

It said the hotel was newly renovated and rooms included clock radios, hair dryers, etc. We had many problems and now, 4 days later, I have not had a response from you. Saturday night, I was told that I could speak to the manager, on Sunday morning. Sunday morning, I was told the manager would come in at 10 or 11.

I checked back several times, and at 5PM on Sunday, I was told that the manager did not work weekends. I was also told the hotel manager was notified each time. I was traveling with my 85 year old father and 90 year old mother, who were in the room 154 with no working bath or shower.

We were not offered other rooms.Now, today 9/4/2012, I have not heard from the manager.

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Days Inn Red Wing Room Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota Days Inn "This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack,..." Read more Days Inn - DONT LOOK BEHIND THE PILLOWS Days Inn "Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning. I rang the desk around 10 pm after..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Days Inn Sucks at Customer Service Days Inn "I was forced to leave a Days Inn on 185 South 3rd Street in Easton PA 18042 on Saturday night at 11:15 pm by Bonnie, the Indian desk clerk who..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more