Days Inn - Hotel from ***

DAYS INN FRESNO SOUTH 2640 South Second St, Jensen Ave at Freeway 99, Fresno, CA 93706 US I booked two rooms for August 25, 2012.The hotel information online was not accurate.

It said the hotel was newly renovated and rooms included clock radios, hair dryers, etc. We had many problems and now, 4 days later, I have not had a response from you. Saturday night, I was told that I could speak to the manager, on Sunday morning. Sunday morning, I was told the manager would come in at 10 or 11.

I checked back several times, and at 5PM on Sunday, I was told that the manager did not work weekends. I was also told the hotel manager was notified each time. I was traveling with my 85 year old father and 90 year old mother, who were in the room 154 with no working bath or shower.

We were not offered other rooms.Now, today 9/4/2012, I have not heard from the manager.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Days Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Days Inn.
Filing a new complaint about