Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning.I rang the desk around 10 pm after finding massive hair and skin on the skirt of the bed, I moved the mattress back to get my pillow and i was shocked, the first picture is only a little of what was there.
He offered a different room but I figured the other beds were the same since this hadn't been cleaned for weeks. Thank god no bed bugs were moving. So went to bed, getting up a few times to use the bathroom, the toilet lid was some thing from a horror movie, It was the loudest squeak ive ever heard it was horrible. So i just left it down so the wife could use it with out waking up the room next door.
After daylight hit, went to take a shower, The ring for the shower head pipe was loose and exposing the sheet rock behind it, The shower curtain rod was loose, screws coming out of that device on both sides. The painting detail was horrible and stains on the wall in the hallway, Door veneer coming off of the door and pretty much on every door at your place. Wall paper peeling. Water damage on the ceilings through out the hotel.
So I thought well the room was what it was, A place to sleep and it did do that. Went down to the front desk to check out and I brought up the hair thing and the person there said they were sorry and said the manager was actually going to be there and that she would call me, We went into the breakfast room and started to get some food and it just wouldn't end. The breads in the plastic case felt like it had been there for days, Hard enough that you didn't need to toast it it just wasn't brown. So i made my wife a waffle, I saw gravy and thought i could microwave the biscuits back to life.
So went to put the gravy on my biscuits and the gravy wasn't even warm. So back into the microwave it went, Breakfast had stared at 5 am and it was now 7:30, why wasn't the gravy warm???? I usually don't complain about things but this month we have stayed in 3 different motels. And all about the same price and yours was horrible compared to the others.I lived in Kent for 15 years and know its not the cleanest or nicest place to live but if your selling a service and a place to stay for people out of town, Id think you would want to make a better impression than this.
So coming to an end, The manager of this location didn't call me back. Oh well, maybe they has other things to deal with at the motel. My stay was confirmation # 37441839, room 304, om 9/30/2016. My name is Don Morgan, 206-305-9675.
Ill pretty much stay clear of any days in or wyndham properties from now on i guess? Ill wait to see what kind of feed back I get from you before posting complaints and pictures on various websites for hotel complaints.
I think its fair to let you explain or make some kind of adjustment for my stay.Thank you in advance.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Easy check in check out
What I disliked
- Condition of the building
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rented a room for 5 days. On the 3rd day, the hotel decided to enter my room unannounced when I was not there. They removed all my belongings from..."
- "Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again! The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "I purchased a leather sofa with double recliner and a leather love seat with double recliner and both are peeling. The love seat which is used the most is peeling..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- " Just a complaint on all pet stores. You have grocery carts. But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."