Days Inn - West Clive/Des Moines, IA
Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted like sludge, the buffet bar was disgustingly dirty, Belgium wafflemakers were caked with grime that looked like they hadn't been cleaned in months, apple juice machine was clogged (again lack of maintenance), no Pam for waffle irons so the people who tried to make a waffle ended up with a stuck on mess! Scary place in serious need of an overhaul - I would never take my family there again - sketchy looking characters lurking outside - we felt very unsafe!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Horrible Hotel Stay
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Not even the purchaser and I'm mad. Why are they doing large residential deliveries at 7:15 in the morning on a Saturday? The trucks loud exhaust that has been sitting..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with Intoxalock!! I have spent more time trying to right the wrongs they have committed against me! This morning they took $276.00 out of..."