Featured

Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted like sludge, the buffet bar was disgustingly dirty, Belgium wafflemakers were caked with grime that looked like they hadn't been cleaned in months, apple juice machine was clogged (again lack of maintenance), no Pam for waffle irons so the people who tried to make a waffle ended up with a stuck on mess! Scary place in serious need of an overhaul - I would never take my family there again - sketchy looking characters lurking outside - we felt very unsafe!

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #816718

Its a Days Inn, most likely with a rate of less than $50. What the heck do you expect???

Madera, California, United States #723172

Contact Clyde Guinn, President of Days Inn Worldwide/Wyndham Hotel Group.Address is: Wyndham Hotel Group, 1910 8th Ave NE, Aberdeen SD 57401.

Telephone 1-888-675-3379. Fax 1-888-565-7707

Read Days Inn's commitment to customer satisfaction on Days Inn website. A PROMISE AS SURE AS THE SUN. They promise a clean room so you should get a clean room.

Send a letter to hotel where you stayed and to Mr. Guinn stating the facts of what the "Promise" says versus what you actually got. You are entitled to a full refund. False and misleading statements are illegal.

Business's cannot become unjustly enriched by fraudulently claiming to give what they do not. Don't forget to file with the Federal Trade Commission, the Attorney General of your state, and the Attorney General of the state where you stayed. Deceptive business practices and false and misleading advertising are against the law and consumers should flood these offices with letters of complaint if the Hotel in question does not refund your money. They made the promise.

You relied on it. You may also want to read the complaint filed by the FTC against Wyndham Hotel Group. According to FTC, Wyndham uses deceptive acts with their false and misleading representations. Wyndham has become unjustly enriched, according to FTC.

Before you contact Wyndham, just know they record all phone calls and store them in the data center in Phoenix AZ, and all pieces of information about you....

If the consumer does not fight against unethical and dishonest corporations, then the consumer will continue to be cheated and defrauded.

LTCC

Welcome to West Des Moines...or for that matter Des Moines in general...unless you flip for a 4star (if they have one)....most of these roach motels are as you stated......and yes avoid at all costs...stay in Ames or Ankey or any town before the big Capitol...