100% full Not resolved

I was forced to leave a Days Inn on 185 South 3rd Street in Easton PA 18042 on Saturday night at 11:15 pm by Bonnie, the Indian desk clerk who is one of the rudest individuals that I have ever encountered.

He refused to allow me to stay on Saturday night and wouldn't accept my friend's credit card per his managers instructions.

Throwing guests out on the weekend with a 30" snowfall is bad for business.

I walked 1.3 miles to the Grand Eastonian hotel and checked in at 11:36 p.m.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Beccacat stated that there is a room for improvement of bonnie and staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "being thrown out during a snowstorm" of days inn easton pa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Days Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned days inn easton pa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Days Inn.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

La Quinta Inn - Just Awful La Quinta Inn "...knocked on the door and yes, it was still occupied..." Read more Days Inn - Sanitary Conditions Review from Berea, Kentucky Days Inn "Blood on sheets blood on sheets when we requested more roaches in microwave bed bugs sticky carpet moved twice because rooms were dirty. Didn't get a refund do not stay..." Read more Days Inn - Room Review from Mission, Texas Days Inn "My husband was going to check himself in at a days inn in Hampton South Carolina hotel for a full week since works out of state in Construction. As soon..." Read more Days Inn - DONT LOOK BEHIND THE PILLOWS Days Inn "Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning. I rang the desk around 10 pm after..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more