They lied. Also---The consumer complaint site give you only 450 words to explain---why the limit? Here is the story and why we will never stay at Days INN again.

Customer Care Case #: 3074943 Sent to my Inbox x CustomerCase Reply369506 Jun 13 (3 days ago)Dear guest,Please understand that, hotel can not take a financial hit because the guest changed the planned AFTER checking in to the room. Any changes made to the reservation must be do so by 24 hours in advance. I personally spoke with Kathy Baker and she made no mention of cancelling nights. She did drop two rooms but that was two days before the arrival. Think about it, we blocked the rooms for you for four nights, and if you decide to leave early, chances are I will not be able to resell the room, I wasn't.

Thank you!-----------------------Kathi Becker Jun 14 (2 days ago)email reply to customercasere. I talked with Vinit when I cancelled the extra 2 rooms, and DID tell him at that time that we would not be staying Monday night since we were short a few family members. With the horrible experience checking in, I did not mention it at check in.....but it was mentioned when I called to cancel the 2 rooms. This has been the most awful experience for myself and my family, and I will be talking with the customer service people YET AGAIN. The greed with not wanting to honor rates that were quoted, the horrible rudeness of "Charlie" at the front desk, the charging for extra days.....just not good business practices. I am appalled.

Kathi Becker----------------------------------The Barker Family Jun 14 (2 days ago)Well I thought about it. I did not ask to have a 4 day stay. Show me proof that "I" did that. I ALWAYS PLANNED TO LEAVE ON MONDAY FOR HOME.KATHI BECKER, THE PERSON WHO MADE THE GROUP RESERVATION, TOLD ME THAT SHE TALKED TO YOU ABOUT DROPPING TWO ROOMS AND ALL the rest of US were planning on LEAVING ON MONDAY OR STAYING ONLY THREE DAYS NOT FOUR---AND she said THIS CONVERSATION HAPPENED DAYS AHEAD OF TIME---THUS LONGER THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE WE ARRIVED. SINCE WE ARE PLANNING OUR REUNION NEXT YEAR, AND MANY MORE YEARS INTO THE FUTURE IN SPRINGFIELD,YOUR DECISION TO MAKE US PAY FOR A ROOM NIGHT THAT NOT ONE PERSON IN THE GROUP WANTED, WE WILL REWARD DAYS INN-------------WITH NO FUTURE BUSINESS FROM OUR A MUCH LARGER REUNION GROUP WHICH HAPPENED TO BE QUITE SMALL THIS YEAR.

THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE FUTURE FINACIAL HIT WILL BE MUCH GREATER TO YOU---BECAUSE OF YOUR SHORT SIGHTEDNESS. THERE WILL BE NO BUSINESS AT ALL FROM OUR GROUP FOR THE DAYS INN IN FUTURE YEARS.

In addition, to believing Kathi and thinking "you are now a liar". It is our intention to spread the word of your personnel dishonesty for not honoring Kathie’s request to change the days we were planning to stay.

Due to your greed and by taking advantage of a verbal agreement WITH KATHI, this matter is not over with in any way. So be prepared. In my opinion, Days Inn will pay a heavy price in bad publicity.

Yours truly,Bob Barker

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments