Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again!The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The rooms smelled like cigarettes.The bathrooms stunk like pee.So much more we were supposed to stay 2 days and we cgecked out 1st thing in the morning.never again!!

Related: Days Inn Room Review from Rockingham, North Carolina

The swimming pool had dirty water in it.here are a few photos.carpet rips window sill dirty window broke.smelly dirty nasty rooms!!Went to the next town Austinberg Holiday express the next day.

Review about: Days Inn Conneaut.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Great Wolf Lodge Room Review Great Wolf Lodge "Not sure why this website won't let me rotate my pics... but Stay away from GWL Grapevine. This Hotel is so cheap and poorly run. Literally the worst food I've..." Read more Days Inn - This place should be condemned ! Days Inn "Checked into Day Inn in Odessa Tx on 6/23 @ 10:30 p:m after a 9 hr drive $130 a night X 2. My self, daughter and two babies 10 months..." Read more Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Review about Days Inn Accommodation from Columbus, Ohio Days Inn "I was burnt by blazing hott water while showering at the days inn hotel in reynoldsburg ohio,the water started off warm then all of a sudden a burst of blazen..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more