Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again!The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The rooms smelled like cigarettes.The bathrooms stunk like pee.So much more we were supposed to stay 2 days and we cgecked out 1st thing in the morning.never again!!
The swimming pool had dirty water in it.here are a few photos.carpet rips window sill dirty window broke.smelly dirty nasty rooms!!Went to the next town Austinberg Holiday express the next day.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "DAYS INN FRESNO SOUTH 2640 South Second St, Jensen Ave at Freeway 99, Fresno, CA 93706 US I booked two rooms for August 25, 2012. The hotel information online was..."
- "This is a video of our Days Inn stay in Georgia. It was near the Army base. A water pipe broke in the room upstairs and started leaking (pouring) from..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..."
- "Im in the store number 346 in Voorhees Nj and was just disrespected by a ride emplyee in the jewelry depart as well. She gave me a dirty look when..."
- "Bought burritos from the gluten free section. Spent the last 4 hours puking blood because not all of the burritos were gluten free. They all had the same red wrapper..."