Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again!The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The rooms smelled like cigarettes.The bathrooms stunk like pee.So much more we were supposed to stay 2 days and we cgecked out 1st thing in the morning.never again!!

The swimming pool had dirty water in it.here are a few photos.carpet rips window sill dirty window broke.smelly dirty nasty rooms!!Went to the next town Austinberg Holiday express the next day.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Days Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Days Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Days Inn and days inn sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Days Inn - Nasty room, 0 wifi in rooms, crooked owner/mgr Days Inn "Stayed at Days Inn of Mccomb Ms- all the locals laughed when told where we were staying!!! The place is outdated, nasty tubs/shower, spider webs in corners, dirty chairs and..." Read more Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more