Glen Rock, Pennsylvania

I rented a room for 5 days.On the 3rd day, the hotel decided to enter my room unannounced when I was not there.

They removed all my belongings from the dressers, flipped all the furniture everywhere. I came back to this disaster. They were in the process of remodeling during my stay. They were not given permission to go threw my personal things.

This was a violation of my privacy! How could anyone believe that it would be ok to go into my things without any notification??? The hotel clerk was notified, and even drug to the room to explain, all she had to say was that she personally moved my things herself.....does tho make it better?

I think not.

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Days Inn - Sanitary Conditions Review from Berea, Kentucky Days Inn "Blood on sheets blood on sheets when we requested more roaches in microwave bed bugs sticky carpet moved twice because rooms were dirty. Didn't get a refund do not stay..." Read more Days Inn - West Clive/Des Moines, IA Days Inn "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..." Read more Days Inn - BED BUGS!!! Days Inn "Days Inn at 13353 North Fort Myers … BED BUGS!!!!! I ended up at this particular hotel for two weeks because a friend of mine and his family had been..." Read more Days Inn - Room Review from Mission, Texas Days Inn "My husband was going to check himself in at a days inn in Hampton South Carolina hotel for a full week since works out of state in Construction. As soon..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more