Glen Rock, Pennsylvania

I rented a room for 5 days.On the 3rd day, the hotel decided to enter my room unannounced when I was not there.

Related: Days Inn - DIDNT EVEN HAVE OUR ROOM WE PAID FOR

They removed all my belongings from the dressers, flipped all the furniture everywhere. I came back to this disaster. They were in the process of remodeling during my stay. They were not given permission to go threw my personal things.

This was a violation of my privacy! How could anyone believe that it would be ok to go into my things without any notification??? The hotel clerk was notified, and even drug to the room to explain, all she had to say was that she personally moved my things herself.....does tho make it better?

I think not.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Days Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Days Inn - Review about Unreachable Customer Service from Mission, Texas Days Inn "My husband was going to check himself in at a days inn in Hampton South Carolina hotel for a full week since works out of state in Construction. As soon..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Days Inn - West Clive/Des Moines, IA Days Inn "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more