I rented a room for 5 days.On the 3rd day, the hotel decided to enter my room unannounced when I was not there.
They removed all my belongings from the dressers, flipped all the furniture everywhere. I came back to this disaster. They were in the process of remodeling during my stay. They were not given permission to go threw my personal things.
This was a violation of my privacy! How could anyone believe that it would be ok to go into my things without any notification??? The hotel clerk was notified, and even drug to the room to explain, all she had to say was that she personally moved my things herself.....does tho make it better?
I think not.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "This is a video of our Days Inn stay in Georgia. It was near the Army base. A water pipe broke in the room upstairs and started leaking (pouring) from..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."