Days Inn Room Review from Rockingham, North Carolina

26 of 204 Days Inn reviews

Me and my girlfriend the room was booked in her and stayed in the Days Inn at Cornelius Lake Norman NC room 152 from the 6/9/2016 to 6/10/2016 and here is a list if what we had to put up with. We booked it through Hotwire and will be letting them know as the rooms they put out have to be up to a certain standard.

1. No large towels only hand towels

2. TV not tuned in to most channels

3. A cockroach was just stuck crushed to the wall

4. The toilet was coming off the floor as we'll as been backed up we could not use it all night

5. Major damp above bathroom door

6. Room not clean majority of stuff not working

7. When told night staff about the toilet his answer was we can check out

I have pictures of everything I will be sending to Hotwire and what ever counts as a hotel standards council in the US when I find what it is as I am from the UK. This was going to be my email to Days Inn but they don't have one as I waited over 30 mins on the phone trying to get through to know avail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Days Inn Cornelious Lake Norman Nc
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #863382

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Days Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 204 Days Inn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
JonSnow

Jun 10 #1171453 Caledonia, Michigan, United States

I can feel your pain... unfortunately, you being from the UK you were probably unaware, but there are certain chains of hotels many people (myself included) just won't stay in at all, no matter how cheap. Day's Inns are up towards the top of that "no stay" list, although yours was a little worse than the norm for them even. If you are staying in the future and looking for economical, yet less expensive hotels, might I suggest checking out the Choice Hotels (Sleep Inn, Comfort Inn etc. but usually avoid Econolodge and Rodeway Inns) although you do have to do your reading on reviews as even those can have their occasional bad apple. Good luck in the future.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.