Me and my girlfriend the room was booked in her and stayed in the Days Inn at Cornelius Lake Norman NC room 152 from the 6/9/2016 to 6/10/2016 and here is a list if what we had to put up with. We booked it through Hotwire and will be letting them know as the rooms they put out have to be up to a certain standard.
1. No large towels only hand towels
2. TV not tuned in to most channels
3. A cockroach was just stuck crushed to the wall
4. The toilet was coming off the floor as we'll as been backed up we could not use it all night
5. Major damp above bathroom door
6. Room not clean majority of stuff not working
7. When told night staff about the toilet his answer was we can check out
I have pictures of everything I will be sending to Hotwire and what ever counts as a hotel standards council in the US when I find what it is as I am from the UK. This was going to be my email to Days Inn but they don't have one as I waited over 30 mins on the phone trying to get through to know avail.
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DAYS INN FRESNO SOUTH 2640 South Second St, Jensen Ave at Freeway 99, Fresno, CA 93706 US I booked two rooms for August 25, 2012. The hotel information online was..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."