I Stayed at a Days in in Owensboro ky The room was Filthy We sat in Dirty chairs untill morning and drove home sleepless

The Lady at the desk said she'd tell management but I've heard nothing from them in form of apologies .....This is a disgrace for Wyndham .....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of days inn room from Days Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Days Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Days Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Days Inn - Red Wing Room Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota Days Inn "This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack,..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more