Had to stay 4 nights for my company.Room #120 toilet backed up.

Went and alerted desk person who "handed" me a plunger. Now thats class! Next day come back to go to room again and they tell me room carpet "a bit wet". I go in its soaked and a fan is blowing so naturally i asked to be moved me to another room which was next to the first one room #122.

Toilet not secure to floor shakes upon sitting or getting up. Stains from apparent above room leak so obvious in bathroom. Also no matter how hi i turned up heater it always stayed cold. I decided to check filter amd almost threw up.

Completely black and moist. I left it out and room heated right up!

They should be checked every time room is cleaned.Thank god i did not pay out of my pocket!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of days inn room from Days Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Days Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Days Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1243957

You really should report this hotel to the local health department there in Easton after you get home. These are obvious health violations and could endanger the health of future guests.