Featured on Facebook Not resolved

This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack, are coated with grime; the chairs are stained.

There is a great deal of black mold on the window directly behind the air conditoner. There are boogers on the walls. The bedding in a "non smoking room" is riddled with holes and cigarette burns.

I killed two flies during my 6-hour stay here. There was still one lurking somewhere in the room - perhaps it got stuck in the cobweb above the bed.

Days Inn corporate does nothing to make the situation right. They refer the issue back to the unprofessional motel manager, who is belligerent and argumentative. He suggested that perhaps I created the mess. He did not offer any theories on how I could have created black mold or cobwebs in a 6-hour time span.

Stay anywhere but here. The place is a health hazard and should not be in business.

Review about: Days Inn Red Wing.

Quality of Food
Quality of Accommodation
Facilities and Services
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Days Inn Red Wing Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1234936

Hi,

This is great post thanks for sharing, please refer my site.

pizap 2

Old Coot
Columbus, Georgia, United States #1232359

Next time, call the local television news crews and let the come out and see for themselves. Also, call the health department and file complaints with the motel's local and state licensing agencies and the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs. create a paper trail.