Days Inn Red Wing Room Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota
This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack, are coated with grime; the chairs are stained.
There is a great deal of black mold on the window directly behind the air conditoner. There are boogers on the walls. The bedding in a "non smoking room" is riddled with holes and cigarette burns.
I killed two flies during my 6-hour stay here. There was still one lurking somewhere in the room - perhaps it got stuck in the cobweb above the bed.
Days Inn corporate does nothing to make the situation right. They refer the issue back to the unprofessional motel manager, who is belligerent and argumentative. He suggested that perhaps I created the mess. He did not offer any theories on how I could have created black mold or cobwebs in a 6-hour time span.
Stay anywhere but here. The place is a health hazard and should not be in business.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning. I rang the desk around 10 pm after..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer. When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!). I emailed..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."