Saint Paris, Ohio

I called this hotel to try to make reservations.When i asked about the pool they advertised, the employee told me that "pool is closed".

And i asked if it would be open in a couple months and he said "No, pool closed". So i said "ok", laughed, and hung up. I felt like i was treated rudely. I started looking for a new hotel online when my cell phone rang, with an unknown number.

I didn't answer, then the same number called again. I answered and a gentleman said he was the GM of the hotel i had just called and that i needed to "learn how to talk to people and not cuss at his employees" I was appalled. I told him that i did no such thing and he said that his employee told him i did, and that he could just call the police on me for harrassment. I asked him for his supervisors phone number and he said he didnt have one, he was the boss.

I doubted this since it was 11 at night. So i said, "ok ill contact ur corporate office and they will get back with you. He said "whatever". So i called days inn corporate but no news back yet.

This is the worst service i have ever recieved and i feel completely violated and harrassed and i would like to see that hotel and manager put to justice. I love the Days Inn hotel chain, which is why i was looking at this particular hotel. I was appalled at the treatment i recieved and i feel criminal charges could almost be passed. Very unprofessional.

I did not even have to stay at this hotel to find out it is terrible.

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela #16908

You didn't stay there?Good for you.

It is awful. It was a decent place up until about five years ago. The last time I stayed there was two years ago, the hotel was pretty much empty but my husband and I got put in a run down room at the very back of the complex where the maid would knock on the door at 7am, the ice machine was broken, and you had to walk past all those empty rooms just for a cup of coffee since the maid wouldn't leave coffee packs in the room.

The cop car sitting in the parking lot most of the time was a nice touch too.This hotel apparently does what the Days Inn in Troy, Alabama likes to do too - saves its nicer rooms for the more appealing customers.