1.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Avoided this place from pathetic service and poor house keeping over a year ago and gave it another chance.When I arrived I spoke to Clinton about my past experience of rude black people.

He said, they know the problems and fired 2 people and working on getting rid of a 3rd and if I booked direct, I can get a better deal than Expedia. Next morning spoke to Mrs Mitchell, the same ghetto nappy wig manager who was rude to me my last visit & told her my conversation with Clinton. She wanted to charge me more $10 more than Hotels.com. I booked on Hotels website.

I asked about when I would have room service and gave me no answer she had 2 house keepers. I made three calls and had no room service all day and house keeping left. I came down at 4:45 PM and had to get towels and house keeping came back. Again, gave my room number for service.

Came back two hours later and they did not clean my room nor was my room listed of rooms to clean. Next day spoke to Dade the G.M. he told me he would give me 50% discount count each night I stayed. Called Hotels.com and they came back and said, 20% off one night.

I went to the lobby and I said Dade, you just promise me you would give me 50% of each night and hotels.com is saying 20%. He said, I am not giving you a free night.

He "Effing" Lied.I looked at the Bonnie the front desk person and said, you heard him say he would give me 50% off and she would not say a word.

Review about: Days Inn Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service. G.M. lied about refund. No room service. Ghetto rude woman at the desk.

Comments

Yup you’re self entitled. I bet you haven’t cleaned anything other then your own buttocks in YEARS!!

WOW! Racist much?