My husband checked us in for three nights and informed the desk clerk we had a pet. The previous time he asked did the dog shed and my husband said she is a non shedding dog.

He said that's what they all say. We were being put in a regular room instead of a "dog" room. This time the total that was given to us was $163.05. The same as the previous visit for three nights.

A few nights later I walked my dog up front, left her at the door where I could see her. She barked and the owner asked it that was my dog and I said yes. He told the lady to make sure we were charged for the pet. I went up the next day and a different man was there.

I told him I needed to add an extra night. He asked three times if I was sure I was checking out on that date. Really dude? Other places I add or *** nights as needed and there is no problem.

I guess I caused him to have to do extra work. We also are suppose to get a discount. When we checked out my bill was $244. .

I was charged an extra $81.00 and it should have been less. I asked was this with the discount and was told yes. I will not be staying here again. The people are not all professional/friendly.

Air conditioners do not work well. The breakfast taste generic. I have had better at other motels. Much better.

If you want good customers to return then treat them right.

I'm clean, don't tear up the room, don't cause trouble. I do not recommend this motel to anyone.

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Comments

Yeah that one in Eastover, NC is ridden with people living there that walk around all the time with nothing to do. I don't know if they are on welfare or not but that is my guess.

They argue a lot too.

A lot of drama. It is a creepy place.