I was burnt by blazing hott water while showering at the days inn hotel in reynoldsburg ohio,the water started off warm then all of a sudden a burst of blazen hott water came out and burnt my back my buttocks and caused a scab on my arm to peel off,it was awful,the pain um still suffering is tremendous,the staff tbe management nor the corporate office did nothing...Dont stay at Days Inn reynoldsburgh its a death trap what if a child was in that shower..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of days inn accommodation. Days Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned days inn accommodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Days Inn.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments

Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Days Inn - West Clive/Des Moines, IA Days Inn "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more