We were on a trip to San Diego and stayed at the Day's Inn in Medford, Oregon ,we brought our puppy along, after driving 9 hrs straight we stopped at the Days Inn in Medford - BIG MISTAKE - I did not know dogs were not allowed, however I slept in my car with my dog so her barking did not disturb other customers, she is a small chihuahua who weighs 4 pounds.We were exhausTed when we arrived and signed the room off quickly so we could sleep, not reading the no pet policy.

After our arrival in San Diego, I checked our Bank Account online and it showed a withdrawl of $300.00, I called the Days Inn and they said it was because we brought our pet in the room. I called the Corporate Office and they also did not care and would not help. Do not use your credit card at Days, they will STEAL from you they WILL keep your credit card number and run unauthorized charges on your account. THIS WAS THE WORST HOTEL AND EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD, DID I MENTION "I SLEPT IN THE CAR WITH MY PET?

Did I MENTION THEY TOOK 300.00 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I would stay away from any DAY's 'WYNDHAM HOTEL".Corrine

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Days Inn?

Comments