1.4
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Our visit to Days Inn was awful, left us ill, and worse.Despite talking to customer service of both Days Inn and of Wyndham (the parent company), we did not find anyone who understood how we feel.

There were 3 problems at the hotel: First, their 'free' shuttle took almost 2 hours to pick us up. Even shuttle drivers from other hotels called Days Inn, to try and get us a ride. Days Inn is incompetent. I have a heart condition; being left out in humid, sweltering heat was hard on me.

Someone could get seriously ill from such heat. We both felt sick the whole evening. Secondly, the bed uncomfortable, and the only pillows on the bed were some odd, square-shaped pillows. We slept poorly.

Thirdly, and worse for us, was the bathroom floor - which was quite slippery. Since we travel a lot, we know the difference - and this was not normal, it was *very* slick. Their staff must have used the wrong cleaning fluid, trying perhaps to make the floor look shinier? Now, at that time my wife had a broken foot.

So it was hard for her to walk due to this slipperiness. What if someone were to fall, or get injured in a Days Inn or Wyndham? If that happens, I hope they see this review; or that their attorney does. Its hard for me to believe that we are the first to have these experiences at Days Inn, and if it happens again - that shows a pattern of negligence.

Much to our surprise, we found that both Days Inn customer service, *and* Wyndham customer service - have little sympathy. No one there seems to understand how unhappy we were. So these are not good customer service organizations, and therefore we are recommending people avoid BOTH Days Inn, and Wyndham. This was our one-year wedding anniversary trip, too; so these problems were really not at all what we expected.

Even Wyndham senior staff (= VP's, contacted via Linkedin) do not seem to understand how we feel.

In summary: we strongly recommend against staying in any Days Inn or Wyndham hotel or resort.(Please share this review with your friends).

Review about: Days Inn Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Safety issues, Poor customer service, Uncaring.

Comments